Posted: October 15, 2018
Last modified: August 3, 2020
The I-4 Ultimate project is making gains throughout downtown Orlando as new bridges are being constructed and old bridges are being demolished.
Nightly and continuous closures are necessary to facilitate progress, and motorists should expect bright lights, noise, and vehicle back-up alarms while crews remove sections of bridge deck. The following closures are scheduled to take place through August.
- Periodic nighttime and potential daytime closures of Parramore Avenue under S.R. 408 are likely to occur throughout 2020 and into early 2021 to accommodate bridge work. More information.
- The outside lane on Anderson St. from Division Ave. to the eastbound I-4 entrance ramp is closed through October. This closes eastbound Anderson St. access to eastbound I-4. Detour Map.
- The westbound I-4 entrance ramp from southbound Orange Blossom Trail is closed continuously through August. More information.
- Orange Blossom Trail and he eastbound I-4 ramp to northbound Orange Blossom Trail will close nightly between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m. July 30 – Aug. 8. More information.
- Anderson St. under S.R. 408 will close nightly from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. Aug. 3 – 8. Detour map.
- Rosalind Ave. under S.R. 408 will close nightly from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. Aug. 3 – 8. Detour map.
- The westbound I-4 from Amelia St. will close nightly from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. until Aug. 5. Detour map.
- Livingston St. under I-4 will close continuously as soon as 8 p.m. Friday, Aug. 7, and reopen by 6 a.m. Monday, Aug. 10. Detour map.
More closures are planned through downtown Orlando in the coming weeks. Bookmark this page or stay updated with detours, closures, and road work via one of our other media channels at i4ultimate.com/signup.
Modifications or extensions to this schedule may be necessary because of weather delays or other unforeseen conditions. Motorists are advised to maintain a safe speed when driving through the work zone.