The I-4 Ultimate toolkits include articles, social media content, handouts, images, and videos you can use to keep your employees, customers, members, and neighbors informed of changes throughout the construction project. These are some suggested ways to use the content:
- Articles: copy and paste onto website or into newsletters.
- Social media content: combine with images or videos and share on your Twitter, Facebook, and other social media accounts.
- Handouts: download and print or share via email.
- Images: combine with articles or social media posts.
- Videos: share via social media or embed on your website.
All materials on this website belong to the Florida Department of Transportation and are available free-of-charge for your use. Please credit the Florida Department of Transportation or FDOT as the source where appropriate.
Roundabout Opening at Magnolia Avenue under S.R. 408Posted: 03/23/2021What’s a SPUI?Last Modified: 12/18/2020U-Turns at Michigan Street and Kaley AvenuePosted: 12/14/2020Additional I-4 Ultimate Accelerated Work through downtown OrlandoPosted: 05/14/2020408 Flyovers Public Safety ToolkitPosted: 05/05/2020EB 408 Exit to Orange Avenue Community ToolkitPosted: 04/21/2020New WB I-4 Entrance Ramp from WB State Road 434 ToolkitPosted: 04/01/2020S.R. 436 and I-4 Interchange Shifting ToolkitPosted: 08/21/2019General I-4 Ultimate ToolkitLast Modified: 04/21/2020