The I-4 Ultimate toolkits include articles, social media content, handouts, images, and videos you can use to keep your employees, customers, members, and neighbors informed of changes throughout the construction project. These are some suggested ways to use the content:
- Articles: copy and paste onto website or into newsletters.
- Social media content: combine with images or videos and share on your Twitter, Facebook, and other social media accounts.
- Handouts: download and print or share via email.
- Images: combine with articles or social media posts.
- Videos: share via social media or embed on your website.
All materials on this website belong to the Florida Department of Transportation and are available free-of-charge for your use. Please credit the Florida Department of Transportation or FDOT as the source where appropriate.
Roundabout Opening at Magnolia Avenue under S.R. 408What’s a SPUI?U-Turns at Michigan Street and Kaley AvenueAdditional I-4 Ultimate Accelerated Work through downtown Orlando408 Flyovers Public Safety ToolkitEB 408 Exit to Orange Avenue Community ToolkitNew WB I-4 Entrance Ramp from WB State Road 434 ToolkitS.R. 436 and I-4 Interchange Shifting ToolkitGeneral I-4 Ultimate Toolkit